Sonntag, 26. April 2009

PC Game: F.E.A.R. 2 Demo review

Just played the Demo of F.E.A.R. 2 - and it's astonishing!

The gameplay seems great, you've got your state of the art weapons arsenal, your slow-mo matrix feeling and there are armored mechs as well. The horror interruptions with the girl out of "the ring" are well made and scared the sh* out of me. And that's the problem. I'm a casual player - sometimes on weekends or after work it's nice to play an hour or more and relaxe a bit - and these horror sequences boost my adrenalin ... Anyway a great game but I'll need some motivation to enjoy the horror. I think I'm more the Half Life guy, great action with a bit of thinking needed, a great story but there's no need for all that gore and Horror.

By the way - I wouldn't recommend kids this game, but probably watching late night TV is worse ...

I downloaded it via Steam, it's just the best program for gamers out there - the itunes app store for PC games :)

Keine Kommentare: